The Young Leaders Council (YLC) is an initiative of Fenway Health to empower emerging LGBT leaders and allies to shape their community’s future. Through special events and programs, we’re fostering a culture of philanthropy that advances Fenway’s mission of caring for our community through research, education, and advocacy.
YLC member benefits include:
- Invitations to exclusive YLC and other Fenway events
- Discounted tickets to the Men’s Event & Women’s Dinner Party
- Other special discounts on local events and performances
- Leadership opportunities
- Recognition in Fenway publications
With a gift of just $25/month for a year, you can help to pay for:
- 2 counseling sessions for somebody at high-risk for HIV
- 3 required medical visits for transgender persons seeking hormone therapy
- 4 months of the Peer Listening Line’s phone bill
- 9 acupuncture detox treatments for people struggling with addiction
- 54 deliveries of life-saving medication to homebound patients
- 720 safer sex kits
Membership is open to Fenway supporters in their 20s and 30s who pledge $25 or more a month for 12 months.
Back to top