2012 Annual Report
Want to know more about how you can support Fenway?
Call Fenway's Development Department at 617.927.6350 or email us. You can fax us at 617.267.8437.
Send us mail at:
Fenway Health Development Department
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
There are many other creative ways to financially support Fenway Health
In Honor of or Memorial Giving
An "In Honor of" or a memorial gift is a particularly meaningful way to honor or remember, family, friends, or colleagues. Tribute gifts can also be given in someone’s honor for special occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. Upon receipt of your gift, an acknowledgment of your gesture of sympathy is immediately issued to the designated recipient. And as with all gifts, we will acknowledge the donor with a thank-you letter containing the appropriate tax language as well.
For more information, please e-mail or callNan Dumas at 617.927.6355.
You can make a difference and create your own lasting legacy in many ways. One of the simplest ways is to provide a bequest to Fenway in your will. You can name Fenway Health as the direct beneficiary of assets, a portion or percentage of your estate, or what remains of your estate after your other obligations have been met. Charitable bequests reduce the size of your estate and thereby reduce estate taxation. Your financial support and name will continue to be associated with Fenway, providing a legacy of lasting remembrance.
For more information about planned giving, please e-mail or call Nan Dumas at 617.927.6355.
Fenway has a relationship with Car Program LLC for people who wish to donate a car to Fenway. Please complete the Vehicle Donation Form. Within four business days of receipt of the application, a towing agency will call you to schedule an appointment for pickup. The tow driver will provide you with a receipt for the donation when he/she picks up the cars, keys, and title. Please retain the donation slip for your records.
If you have questions for Car Program LLC, please call their customer service center at 800.237.5714.
Fenway receives 70% of the net proceeds of the sale of the vehicle. Car Program’s administrative fee is the remaining 30%. Click here for a copy of the Car Program LLC donation form.
Fenway reserves the right to decline any gift that does not further its goals or involves special maintenance or other conditions Fenway would be unable to satisfy. The donor is responsible for making arrangements to deliver the gift.
If you have something you would like to donate to Fenway, please contact our Development Department at 617.927.6350 to see if we can match your contribution with a current need.
When making reservations, enter our Business ExtrAA number in the Corporate Identification field. This field is at the bottom of the reservations page where passenger details are verified. Or ask your travel agent to enter the BE number when he/she books travel for you on American Airlines.
Our number is 527560.
Shop Online with iGive.com
Shop online and raise as much as 25% of your purchase for Fenway. At iGive.com, a free shopping portal, your shopping raises money for your favorite non-profit. New members generate an additional $5 donation for Fenway when you make your first purchase within 45 days of joining. Click here for more information, a list of stores, or a list of checks sent to causes.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up for your free account at http://www.igive.com/
2. Be sure to designate Fenway as your beneficiary
3. Shop (you must go through the iGive portal to receive the credit/donation).
If your company or community participates in a United Way's annual community campaign, Fenway's United Way number is M315688. The letter “M” should appear on the pledge form already. To designate Fenway via the United Way website, Fenway’s code is 1831.