The Fenway Leadership Circle is a special group of dedicated supporters who contribute $1,340 or more a year to Fenway Health. By joining The Fenway Leadership Circle, you provide us with the means to sustain and grow our core programs and services. Determining what Fenway will become is ultimately in the hands of leaders like you who will help us shape the future. Make a Leadership Circle gift now.
Download Fenway's Leadership Circle brochure in PDF format for more information.
Download Fenway's Leadership Circle Donor Roster July 1, 2011 to June 30, 2012.
Fenway Leadership Circle members enjoy an array of benefits and special recognition.
The levels of giving and their respective benefits are:
$10,000 and over
- A special invitation for two to the President's Dinner, and all of the benefits below
$5,000 - $9,999
- A pair of complimentary tickets to either of our annual galas: the Women's Dinner Party or the Men's Event
- A special invitation for two to the President's Cocktail Party, and all of the benefits below
$2,500 - $4,999
- Invitation for two to the private reception preceding each of Fenway's annual galas: the Women's Dinner Party and the Men's Event
- Invitation for two to attend Fenway's Board of Visitor's Annual Meeting to learn about our programs and meet doctors, researchers and senior staff, and all of the benefits below
$1,340 - $2,499
- Invitation for two to attend the annual Fenway Donor Appreciation Night
- Invitations to roundtable discussions with the President and senior staff
- Fenway Leadership Circle Lapel Pin
- Listing among the Fenway Community Health Honor Roll and in selected Fenway publications
Want to know more about Fenway's Leadership Circle?
Call or email Nan Dumas at 617.927.6355 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can fax her at 617.267.8437
Send Nan mail at:
Nan Dumas, Senior
Major Gifts Officer
Fenway Health Development Department
1340 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02215
Fenway Health is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. For information about our non-profit status, please contact our Development Department at 617.927.6350. Fenway is listed with Guidestar.org, an organization devoted to connecting philanthropists with up-to-date and accurate information on non-profits.
Back to top